What if you're sheltering at home, and you have no access to ovulation predictor kits? How do you know when you're ovulating
Also, in case you missed this message from last week.
Hey beautiful fertile friends, things have changed dramatically for all of us this past week.
I struggled a bit last week to produce a formal podcast episode, due to having to make changes to schedule at my acupuncture clinic. To fulfill our social responsibilities and obligations to our patients, we're operating with a skeleton crew.
Anyway, I'm still here and committed to help you on your TTC journey. I just need to make some adjustments to the format in which I bring you value and free education!
So here is what I'll be offering for the next few weeks or until things can get back to normal:
1. I will be going live EVERYDAY inside the Two Elefants Facebook page. We've decided to consolidate all of our live broadcasts to just one page to avoid confusion.
2. We'll be suspending the Unfiltered show until we can figure out how to do a split screen Facebook live since we're practicing social distancing at the clinic.
3. Inside the free Facebook group, Practically Fertile the Podcast, we're continuing to have deeper discussions, advice sharing, and support. So please join us if you haven't.
4. The Facebook lives from Two Elefants will be made into a podcast episode in case you cannot watch the videos, however, I strongly encourage you to join us live because, I will be able to answer your questions in REAL TIME.
5. We're revamping a lot of our courses and online education, and we're aiming to launch our membership site very soon. So follow us on Facebook or Instagram very soon!
Friends, during this stressful times, I'm here for you. Our community is here for you. I have never been more proud of our tight knit group. When this pandemic blows over a few weeks, or months from now, we're going to realize that we've all become stronger, more courageous, more grateful, and more FERTILE